Why choose Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video has many benefits including free delivery for shopping as well as Amazon Music and TONS of movies, you get to watch 20 matches from the Premier League.
Its Prime service is priced at £7.99 per month, although if you've not subscribed before, you can access its services on a 30-day trial period.
Why choose BT Sport?
If you don't want BT Broadband, then here are your options:
- BT Sport Monthly Pass (£25 per month, contract free and no need to be a BT Broadband customer)
- BT Sport with Sky TV (Add on to existing Sky package for 12 months at £29.99/month + upfront cost from £20 – or for £29.99/month and upfront cost from £35 if you want a one-month rolling contract)
- BT Sport with TalkTalk TV (Add on to existing package for 12 months at £29.99/month + upfront cost from £20 – or for £29.99/month and upfront cost from £35 if you want a one-month rolling contract)
Why choose SKY?
Sky has the TV rights to over 140 Premier League games for 2020/21. Sky's also got the rights to the first game in March – a Monday evening kick-off for Everton and Southampton at Goodison Park (Monday, March 1, 8pm).
Current Sky Sport Deals to watch the Premier League:
- For new customers – Sky package with Sky TV and Sky Sports for £39/month for 18 months, plus £20 setup fee (usually £48/month)
- For new customers – Sky package with Sky TV, Sky Sports and BT Sport for £52/month for 18 months, plus £20 setup fee
- For existing customers – Add all Sky Sports channels to an existing Sky Signature package for an extra £23/month on an 18-month contract, plus £20 setup fee (usually £30/month)
- For existing customers – Add Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football to your package for £18/month on a 31-day rolling contract (usually £22/month)
- For existing customers – Add all Sky Sports channels and BT Sport to your package for £40/month on an 18-month contract (usually £55/month)
Why get NOW TV?
The advantage of this is that you don't need to have a base Sky package to add your sports subscription onto therefore simply paying for what you want to watch (sort of)
However, one drawback of the Mobile Month Pass is that if you're into a wide variety of sport, it doesn't contain all 11 Sky Sports channels – so, for example, you can't use it to watch Sky Sports F1. you just have to watch what is on.
How to watch on NOW TV:
With NOW TV, there are a number of different options for its Sky Sports passes:
- Day Pass – 24 hours' access for £9.99
- Month Pass – 28 days' access for £33.99
- Mobile Month Pass – 28 days' access on a mobile only for £5.99
Why choose the BBC?
The beeb is on call for games that no other of the above want to show as well as MOTD, BBC is on standby for further games this season. Coming up, you can catch Southampton's south coast derby against Brighton (March 14, 12pm kick-off).