This guide is for both the UK & USA! All links are regional.
Check out these easy but sometimes forgetful things, so when the consoles become available you will be able to purchase a PS5
- If you are after a PlayStation 5 Console, you will NEED an Amazon Prime account
- Get signed in! Yes sign in and make sure that you save your password for GAME
- Make sure all your account details are up to date including payment details for a quick and smooth checkout
- Only order once – Ordering more will cause Amazon to cancel your order and then a waiting game for up to 14 days for payments to be sent back to your card
- Keep an eye on our Amazon Storefront website HERE
- Choose your console when available
- Payments will be debited as soon as the order is complete.
You are also looking for the text Amazon Prime customers will have priority access to the PlayStation 5 This usually pops up not long before a PlayStation 5 drop.
Donations & Buying from Social Media accounts – Please think twice before
making any payment to anyone via Social Media, we never have and never will ask
for donations as we use affiliate links and so does everyone else. This is sufficient
enough to cover any donations that are asked for. Sellers who sell on social media
are usually scammers and you will NOT get the console you “purchase”.