Morrisons have announced a massive price cut on lots of items for everyone who is feeling the pinch after prices rocket.
As part of this money saving campaign, Morrisons has cut the price of a quarter of its 235 entry level products. This includes ‘Morrisons Savers’, ‘Morrisons Wonky’ in produce and ‘Morrisons Essentials’ in homeware and health & beauty.
Over 180 additional products have been included in new and improved multi save promotions including a ‘Buy 2 for £1.80’ on cereals, a ‘Buy 2 for £3’ on breaded chicken and a ‘Buy 2 for £5’ on ready meals.
Morrisons pizza deal
And if you’re looking for weekend plans that don’t break the bank, this week customers can purchase a pizza meal deal for £10 which includes two pizzas, two sides and a drink.
Key Morrisons price cut deals
- Morrisons Paracetamol 500mg Caplets, was £0.65 now £0.29
- Morrisons Iced Ring doughnuts 4pk, was £1.25 now £0.99
- Weetabix Biscuits 24pk, was £3.00 now £2.75
- Morrisons British Diced Beef 430g, was £3.99 now £3.59
- Morrisons Plain Flour 1.5kg, was £0.65 £0.45
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 150g, was £2.30 now £2.00
- Morrisons Pure Clear Honey 454g, was £1.49 now £1.29
- Morrisons Beef Burgers 5% fat 4pk, was £4.00 now £3.49
- Morrisons British Chicken Wings 1kg, was £2.80 now £1.75
- Morrisons Mixed Weight 30 eggs, was £3.40 now £2.99
- Morrisons Market St British Beef Mince Steak 5% 250g, was £1.89 now £1.79
- Morrisons Micro Rice Basmati 250g, was £0.49 now £0.35
- Nutmeg Nappies Size 2 33pk, was £1.40 now £1.29
- Morrisons Savers Toilet Rolls 6pk was £1.25 now £0.97
- Morrisons Savers Hazelnut Chocolate Spread 400g, was £0.99 now £0.80
- Morrisons Garden Peas 290g, was £0.49 now £0.40