Nothing says the end of Pumpkin Spice Latte's than the menu at Starbucks adding gingerbread to everything right?
Available from Thursday, November 3, the menu features multiple new additions for this year, as well as a new festive colour-changing reusable cup being sold alongside the coffee shop's classic red Christmas cups.
Colour-Changing Reusable Cup for £2.95 ( Image: Starbucks)
For iced coffee fans, there's the new Toffee Nut Cream Cold Brew. But if you prefer to cosy up with something warmer, you can try the new Praline Cookie Hot Chocolate. A number of Starbucks signature holiday favourites are making a comeback too, including the Caramel Waffle Latte, Toffee Nut Latte, Gingerbread Latte and Eggnog Latte.
What's on the menu maestro? Check out below the new items & prices:
- Toffee Nut Cream Cold Brew, £3.90 (NEW)
- Praline Cookie Hot Chocolate, £3.65 (NEW)
- Toffee Nut Latte, £3.55 (RETURNING)
- Caramel Waffle Latte, £3.55 (RETURNING)
- Gingerbread Latte, £3.55 (RETURNING)
- Eggnog Latte, £3.65 (RETURNING)
- Festive Feast Panini, £4.89 (RETURNING)
- Brie and Cran-merry Focaccia, £4.89 (RETURNING)
- ‘ Tis the Season Turkey Sandwich, £4.19(RETURNING)
- Toffee Nut Mini Loaf Cake, £2.29 (NEW)
- Toffee Nut Muffin, £2.19 (NEW)
- Ginger Mini Loaf Cake, £2.29 (NEW)
- Red Velvet Loaf Cake, £2.29 (RETURNING)
- The Christmas Tree Brownie, £2.00 (RETURNING)
- Chocolate and Caramel Muffin, £2.09 (RETURNING)
- The Reusable Red Cup, £1.95(RETURNING)
- Colour-Changing Reusable Cup, £2.95 RRP (NEW)