Thinking about getting a PS5 from Amazon? Here are a few hints and tips that we have noticed since sharing the consoles on day of release to social media!
|SpottedBargains Amazon Storefront|
The links you need are below:
Hints & Tips
- Our Storefront shows if the console is in stock! IF it shows a price the console is there
- Prime – Most PS5 drops from Amazon require you to have Amazon Prime (Get a free trial HERE)
- Digital vs Disc – Digital are cheaper but Disc allow Blu Rays and UHD discs for full HD TV's
- Time? – Disc consoles usually drop around 30 mins before the Digital consoles
- Timeline? – The PS5 consoles sell out around 10/15 minutes after "Going Live"
- When is the next PS5 drop? Amazon USUALLY drop consoles every 2 weeks, this is variable though and can change.
Donations & Buying from Social Media accounts – Please think twice before making any payment to anyone via Social Media, we never have and never will ask for donations as we use affiliate links and so does everyone else. This is sufficent enough to cover any donations that are asked for. Sellers who sell on social media are usually scammers and you will NOT get the console you "purchase".
Latest Drop – 22/9/21