So many questions when it comes to EE's PS5 consoles.
So let's dive into all the information you need.
What is available in the next PS5 drop from EE:
- PS5 Disc Edition + Additional DualSense Controller £45 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
- PS5 Disc Edition + Additional Controller + 12month PS Plus £50 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
- PS5 Disc Drive + Dualsense Controller + Dual Charge Station £48 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
- PS5 Disc Drive + DualSense Controller + HD Camera £50 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
- PS5 Disc Edition £40 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
- PS5 Disc Drive + Dualsense Controller + Media Remote + HD Camera £55 a month for 11 months £10 upfront cost
Add the PlayStation 5 Disc Edition to your plan for just £40 a month for 11 months, with £10 upfront cost.
Please note: Orders for this item are expected to be delivered within 14 days after the order is confirmed.. The upfront cost may not be taken immediately upon ordering – don't worry, we'll sort it as your order progresses.
Due to high demand, there is a limit of one PlayStation per customer.
The Boring but important bits about who can order:
Here’s a summary of the key bits you need to know:
- If you add an accessory to your plan, EE are agreeing to give you fixed sum credit to buy it.
- This agreement starts the day the accessory is dispatched to your home address or the store you’re collecting it from.
- You must repay the full cost of the item over a maximum of 11 monthly payments.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure your order is correct before you submit it.
- Once we’ve got your order, we’ll email an acknowledgement of your order with all the details.
EE pay monthly handset customers only. Not available with SIM only plans. You can add up to 3 Add To Plan accessories within the first 17 months of your Pay Monthly plan. Subject to credit check. You are fully responsible for repaying to EE the full cost of the accessory. If you upgrade your pay monthly/phone plan before the 11 payments are complete, they will roll onto your new plan. If you choose to leave EE early you will be responsible for payment the remaining balance for your Add To Plan product, in addition to any early termination charges for your standard contract. The remaining balance will be added to your final bill. Monthly charges assume online billing. Personal use only. Subject to availability. Further EE terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms
I’m with EE already, how can I add PlayStation 5 to my plan?
If you had account with a device plan for 1 month or with SIM Only for 6 months, simply log in, select Add To Plan products on the banner on your personal Shop landing page and you will be displayed with the wide range of Add to Plan products.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to Add the PlayStation 5, to Plan at the same time as completing your upgrade.
Unfortunately, EE are currently unable to add any Add To Plan products to any SIM Only plan, or plans that are within the last 7 months of the contract.
I’m new to EE, how can I buy PlayStation 5?
If you’re a new customer, you will need to take a phone on a 24-month EE plan to be able to add any additional products. You will need to wait for your phone to be delivered, then log back into your account to complete Add to Plan for PlayStation 5.
There is a risk that pre-order for the PlayStation 5 closes in that time.
Please note: not all Add To Plan products are available with all phones and plans, and the number of products you are able to add to your account depends on your credit rating with us.
Can I buy the PlayStation 5 outright, rather than add it to my plan?
No. PlayStation 5 is not available to buy outright at the moment.
I’m placing a Pre-Order, what does that mean?
You are placing an Add to Plan order for PlayStation 5 in advance of the console becoming available.
You will receive an email confirming the details of your order, which means that we have received your order and it is in the queue. Your up-front payment will be taken when the order is processed through our systems, which may take some time.
We will keep you up to date with regular text messages as to the status of your order.
Can I Pre-Order with Chat or over the Phone?
No, this is an on-line order process only.