(Last Updated On: November 12, 2021)
Wondering what's happening with the alcohol shops this year?
This is last years deals, so pretty much the same for 2021 but this may change… You know the shops.
- Amazon – Now live the pre black friday deals are avaialble on the Amazon website
- Majestic had 25 per cent off Fine Wine when you Mix Six or more. This included a great deal on Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, with six bottles costing just £44.94 (saving £21)
- Marks and Spencer tends to avoid taking part in Black Friday officially, but there’s still savings to be found in its wine collection
- Masters of Malt sells a huge range of spirits and will be well worth checking out for Christmas gifts. Last year its sale began on November 23
- BrewDog had a craft beer sale on November 27.
- Beer Hawk released daily deals on Black Friday, on 48 packs, kegs and more
- Beerwulf is set to launch a sale on beer come Black Friday so keep their sale in mind if you’re planning to stock up your cupboards.
- Tesco will be getting involved with Black Friday this year. At first it tends to focus on tech, but we’d expect to see some discount groceries and alcohol in time.
- Morrisons has a few pre-Black Friday deals on its site including mix and match tubs of your favourite chocolate at 2 for £7.
- The Bottle Club sells a range of alcohol and has some neat gift ideas.
- Honest Brew had a range of beers on sale up to 40% off
- Laithwaite’s wine has loads of wine on sale right now.